Monday, March 15, 2010

pour yourself out, be refilled

1.When I find the still place, the place where there is no electrical drone, no whispered conversations behind the wall. When I have forgotten what noise sounds like, when all I can hear is my own sigh, my own breathing, my own heart beat.... each step creates a shadow that wanders carelessly, with each shuffle dreams are stirred. Black and white inspires my heart to rest, but the days bright sun quickens my spirit to breathe. The question "where am I?" feels redundant, overused. Hope always answer "Right here with me".
2. what would life be like if there was no such thing as the colour purple?

3.

2 comments:

  1. If there was no purple, Mel would cease to exist! ~Lyla J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hypothesis that she would instantly evaporate.

    ReplyDelete