Wednesday, March 17, 2010

lift a banner

1.
Psalms 89:3
I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

2.
I am clean shaven for the first time in quite a few(I think November was the last time I was) months.

3.
Ok so I'm going to attempt to repeat a joke that I heard yesterday.

so there is a pastor lets say his name is Demetrius he is in a town named Gaffe, its somewhere in New Hampshire. (I added the names to make it more personal) and there is a flood that is coming to that town, they send out the police to evacuate the town, they come to the pastor and say you got to come with us the flood is coming, he boldly declares "God is going to save me" and so they eventually leave him because they arent going to force him. so the water gets higher and higher and eventually the water is coming up to the foundation of his house and some members of his congregation come to him in there boats they say "pastor we got to go" pastor refuses again says "God is going to save me" . and so the water continues to rise and rise and rise and the pastor has to climb on the top of his roof, the coast guard comes with helicopters they come down in the cage and the pastor refuses to go again, says" God is going to save me". so the flood comes up and the pastor drowns to death. He gets to heaven and Hes kinda ticked off, "he says why didnt you save me" God replies," I tried to save you 3 times"

No comments:

Post a Comment